UK Fitness Directory has the right to refuse and/or remove any listing displayed on our site. This website is owned and operated by UK Fitness Directory and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. UK Fitness Directory is not to be held accountable for any issues, damages or legal breaches made by any employee, customer or business listed and/or represented on UK Fitness Directory.
The client uploads listings directly. The client supplies details and UK Fitness Directory is therefore not to be held responsible for accuracy.
Your listing must meet the following criteria: We do not accept blog sites or profiles from competition sites. All sites must have a health and fitness identity, must not contain adult or pornographic material.
Personal data that you supply to us will not be transferred to third party service providers. Your e-mail address may be used for marketing purposes of various types. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to UK Fitness Directory. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
Use of the site
The information and services available on the recruitment element of this site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to UK Fitness Directory. The use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
Terms and conditions of business for recruiters
Hourly rates are as specified on UK Fitness Directory and are to be guaranteed for the particular vacancy stated on the website. Any variations to the vacancy agreed are to be kept confidential and may not be disclosed by the potential employee. A job posted on UK Fitness Directory will remain live for as long as the recruiter feels necessary.
We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on UK Fitness Directory. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site for the UK Fitness Directory database get results that are presented as clearly and informatively as possible.
The Rules are:
1. No duplicating of jobs at the expense of other clients’ jobs.
2. Job advertisements placed on UK Fitness Directory must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called ‘business opportunity’ in the jobs section.
3. URLs or email links (live or text only) are not permitted in the body copy of the job description page. Email links are permitted from the ‘send an email’ link and URL linking is permitted from the ‘apply online’ link.
Advertisements that appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. UK Fitness Directory accepts advertisements on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification that may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory, we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from UK Fitness Directory without liability to inform you.
Responses to advertisements
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring UK Fitness Directory into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against UK Fitness Directory arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions. We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate equipment and are connected to the appropriate services to enable you to post jobs to UK Fitness Directory.
We don’t support outdated and end of life web browser, but will endeavour to maintain full user experience on all current browsers.
Use of the database
You may NOT:
1. Supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies.
2. Download the database through any automated (e.g. “scraping”) process.
3. Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies. You must, at all times, comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
4. Access our candidate database from a system that is not fully patched or does not have industry standard AntiVirus software installed that is regularly updated.
Dealings with candidates
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate database and not do anything which may bring UK Fitness Directory into disrepute. You will indemnify UK Fitness Directory from and against any claim brought by an individual against UK Fitness Directory arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that an unauthorized person is using it, or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions.